As the 2018 International Champions Cup kicks into high gear, events will be taking place around Miami building up to the games. All of that can be found in our ICC Calendar, which will be updating throughout the week as events take shape.
Thursday, July 26
- The first ICC Women’s tournament kicks off at Hard Rock Stadium, with the North Carolina Courage facing Paris Saint-Germain at 6:15 p.m., while Olympique Lyonnais will face Manchester City at 9. The winners (and losers) will face each other on Sunday.
Friday, July 27
- The International Champions Cup’s House of Soccer will be coming to Wynwood. After previously popping up in Los Angeles last week, the House of Soccer comes to Mana Wynwood from 2 p.m. until 8 p.m. DJ Scott Melker will be providing music. other events include a FC Bayern 5×5 Legends Game against former Miami Hurricanes football players, a U16 Omega 5×5 tournament featuring some of Miami’s rising stars, a sunset match featuring local creatives, influencers and soccer lovers and a special guest performance by 2 Chainz.
Saturday, July 28
- Before kickoff, Miami Munchen are hosting a pre-match party at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace, in concert with Paulaner Beer and Bayern Munich. The party runs from 1 p.m. through 5 p.m. There will be beer specials and giveaways.
— FC Bayern US (@FCBayernUS) July 27, 2018
- It’s Miami’s first men’s game: FC Bayern Munich takes on Manchester City. Both clubs participated in events last month to promote the ICC, and they’ll finally have a chance to take the pitch. Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com. Kickoff is scheduled for 7:02 p.m. (thanks, ESPN).
Sunday, July 29
- The women’s third-place game (6:15 p.m.) and championship (9 p.m.) games take place at Hard Rock Stadium. If you can’t get tickets on Ticketmaster, the championship game will be broadcast on ESPN 2.
Tuesday, July 31
- The final men’s game kicks off, as Real Madrid come back to Miami to face Manchester United. The game has lost some firepower, with the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus. But a matchup between two of the biggest brands in international football will be sure to grab attention in South Florida.